[Parley-devel] problems with copy and paste collections together

Benjamin Schleinzer ben-kde at schleinzer.eu
Fri Apr 16 04:17:19 CEST 2010

You could try your favorite text editor/command line program and switch the
language in the kvtml file.

SO change

<translation id="0"> to <translation id="2">

then

<translation id="1"> to <translation id="1">

then

<translation id="2"> to <translation id="1">

You should have the language switched :)

Cheers Ben