[Parley-devel] Practice Branch

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Tue Apr 13 18:08:35 CEST 2010

Hi,
Daniel and I decided that the branch in which we worked to improve the
practice for Parley is becoming really good.

I will merge the branch into trunk now.

If you still had changes against the branch (in your local branch
checkout) you can move them over to trunk seamlessly.
(Nicolas, Ben: ping me if you need help - "svn switch --relocate").

Now it is time to get our stuff tested and ready for KDE SC 4.5.
The todo which is quite a bit is here:
http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Parley/Todo

I would appreciate help with testing and handbook updating and all of that.

Would it help you to test Parley, if I created packages for different
distributions?

Feedback greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Frederik