[Parley-devel] Practice Branch

Kolia -- thelwyn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:43:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

Hi,
> Daniel and I decided that the branch in which we worked to improve the
> practice for Parley is becoming really good.
>
> I will merge the branch into trunk now.

Great :)

Now it is time to get our stuff tested and ready for KDE SC 4.5.
> The todo which is quite a bit is here:
> http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Parley/Todo

One question: the  "enable sound" options in config dialog must be kept or
not? I understand it has to be remove, but i can see the way to add sound in
a lesson.. so not sure about it.

> I would appreciate help with testing and handbook updating and all of that.

I'll do my best to test as much as possible. I don't know yet really well
Parley actually :)

See you soon,

Nicolas