[Parley-devel] Parley on Windows

Tomas Valusek tvalusek at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 5 09:47:58 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just downloaded KDE 4.1 for Windows with all the available packages.
The Parley looks very cool for me. Unfortunately, no help is available,
I get an error message "A file or folder help:/parley/index.html not
found." I didn't post this bug report into bugs.kde mailing list, since
I don't plan to subscribe to it. Can I get docs for Parley somewhere on
the net?

Is it somehow possible to display word type during testing? The
translation may differ according to word type.

Tomas Valusek