[Parley-devel] Parley on Windows

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 01:16:45 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 09:47:58 Tomas Valusek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just downloaded KDE 4.1 for Windows with all the available packages.
> The Parley looks very cool for me.
Thanks!

> Unfortunately, no help is available,
> I get an error message "A file or folder help:/parley/index.html not
> found."
Is that with all kde apps on windows or only parley?

> I didn't post this bug report into bugs.kde mailing list, since
> I don't plan to subscribe to it. Can I get docs for Parley somewhere on
> the net?

See my other mail. You can find the outdated docs on:
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdeedu/parley/index.html

Though I should rather hide them ;)

> Is it somehow possible to display word type during testing? The
> translation may differ according to word type.

Is the word type not part of the hints in the practice dialog?

Greetings,
Frederik

--
Frederik Gladhorn