KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/containments/folderview

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu May 29 10:46:36 CEST 2008

On Thursday 29 May 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> But I was never in charge of this yes it might be a comunication problem
> very few plasma developers quered to ask my opinion on any given plasmoid
> or the way the interaction is made, so yeah its normal that its not coerent
> at all, not usability wise or artisticly wise most single visual parts of
> plasma are mostly a product of a one man show one men at the time.

yep; with open source there's this extra "trick" where one has to watch what
is happening and then reach out to people as they work on things. from the
coding and interaction side of things, i'm often mailing people or pinging
the on irc to discuss issues i see coming up in their code.

you'd end up needing to do something similar for artwork issues, i think. this
is the coordination part of the job ...