and now for something completely similar...

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:25:33 CET 2008

I also see the point of scripting (for example altering the border to display
different cartoon characters on different applets, animations etc.) but I
think that it would be a big overkill in the keep it simple approach Plasma
currently has.

Maybe we /could/ make the applet background drawing /enginable/ (like kwin and
amongst other things)...

I can not say that I'm neither for nor against something like that...

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth