Question about way of adding timezones support to clock

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 17 17:15:32 CET 2008

On Monday 17 March 2008, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> I wish to add support for displaying list of choosen timezones in
> clock's tooltip.

the patch found here:

	http://mattr.info/r/306/

should give us the ability to update the tooltip right before it is shown.
would you like to apply it locally and give it a try with the clock's tip? if
it works out well enough, then we could commit this to libplasma.

it would open up a nice "junior job" as well: going around and moving
expensive tooltips in applets to updateToolTip =)