Lock/logout interactions

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon Mar 10 14:25:18 CET 2008

This is just a crazy thought, but why are the Logout/Quit options in Kickoff
anyway?  Could we put the options somewhere else (such as integrated in to
the Desktop or taskbar by default)?

It would require some learning on the user's part, but I think it is worth
discussing for a moment or two on why we would or wouldnt want to do this.

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group