Folderview mimetype support (revisited)

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Jul 21 18:19:55 CEST 2008

Hi there,

So I finally had some time to almost finish this. You can check the commit at:
http://gitorious.org/projects/personal-
kdebase/repos/mainline/commits/35b6083e5c0e95030d2ba6f6ff392d145bfe5104

Since I consider I still have to polish some minor things I haven't committed
it to KDE SVN repository.

Attached is the patch if there are some comments. As I say, I still have to
polish some things.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.

PS: There is a Qt bug (I will report it tomorrow or somewhen) that if you
filter out a row that is selected, when coming back (because you changed the
filter again) it doesn't get selected again. Pretty bad... anyway, I guess TT
will fix it if we report it (I'm doing it, as I say, prolly tomorrow).