plasma changelog

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 11:49:23 CEST 2008

hi all...

i've started a CHANGELOG file in workspace/plasma/design/CHANGELOG.

perhaps not the *best* place for it, but it's perhaps one of the least worst
places ;)

i'd like for us to agregate features and fixes (over the previous version) for
libplasma, plasma, krunner and the addons in workspace there.

kde 4.2 is going to be one kick ass release, so let's document just how much
ass we end up kicking there, shall we? ;)