place for design docs

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jul 13 20:41:23 CEST 2008

On Sunday 13 July 2008, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> Plain text files, beautified using the well-known markdown syntax [1][2]
> hosted on a git repo and automatically HTMLified and published on a server
> as webpages (for easier reading) on each git push.

i'd prefer it inside the plasma source tree itself, to be honest. otherwise, i
like the idea.

> Then, I can provide and I'm willing to write all the magic tricks to
> realize it, on ruphy.org at first, but that should be portable almost
> effortlessly on p.k.o when/if we feel the need (I even have an account on
> that server, so I can migrate it myself)

we could just set it up straight away on p.k.o ...

the downside of this approach is community editting, as provided by a wiki,
isn't as easy.

so ... wiki on web only, or text files in svn published to web ... hrm..