kickoff fusion idea and mockup

Florian Busson florian.busson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:42:36 CEST 2008

> There is the traditional KDE 3 menu available. Does this do what you need?

No.
I'm aware of this menu and it's a mess.  I think my mockups are rather
diffrents from this one, and in fact it's about 90% of what kickoff is doing
right now. Just the application tab is different. But as Aaron said, to have
the cascaded version it needs consistancy with the rest of the menu. So, i
proposed to automatically resize the tabs, but the content is still the
same.

Ha, yes, i've changed the search box to integrate with only the applications
tab, because i think it's really its place here and not on every tab. This
way, we save some wasted place.

But nevermind, i failed to be clear i guess  =)