Plasma does not show all windows in expose or grid

J.R. Mauro jrm8005 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:59:02 CEST 2008

Using Kubuntu 8.04 KDE 4.1 Beta 2 packages (4.0.83).

When I use exposé or desktop grid, I only see the windows from my current
desktop.
In exposé, there is space for the other windows, but they are not drawn.

I am using the nvidia-glx-new driver, but as other things (such as
transparency and
the coverflow-like switcher) work, I do not think this is a driver bug. Is
this a bug in
plasma? If so, has it been reported and is there a planned solution?

Thank you,
~J.R.