Request moving libplasmaappletdialog from kdeplasma-addons to kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Jul 10 10:01:57 CEST 2008

Hi,
I  would like to move it to libs/plasma.

This small lib allow to reduce duplicate code when we want to create a simple
plasma dialogbox (example: konsoleprofile/kateprofile/konqprofile).
For the moment it's in kdeplasma-addons, but it will better to move it in
kdebase directly.
(I can keep a copy in kdeplasma-addons if necessary until it requires kde4.2,
I can create a cmake check file too)

What do you think about it ?

Regards.

--
Laurent Montel,
KDE/KOffice developer, Qt consultancy projects