Plasma Theme contest closed: Judging...

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:18:27 CEST 2008

I mostly agree with you.

Except for this:
> - We consider 3 winning themes for inclusion.

I would consider a bit different approach: Each of us should grade all
themes with grades from 1 to 10 (obviously, you don't grade yours). We
get the average grade, and every theme that has high grade, is
included. (do not grade themes that do not have "for theme contest" in
the title)

** I'm more for quality based cut-off line than to fix it on any
particular number. **

--
When grading, be aware that themes do not look as they should when the
theme is only switched using the configuration dialog... some plasma

Do not forget to test dialogs, the logout screen, and to test as many
widgets as possible.

Cheers,
Ivan