[Panel-devel] Applet browser enhancements for SuperKaramba

Alexander Wiedenbruch wirr01 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:43:52 CEST 2007

> i'm ok with that. can we put all the SK specific files in a common subdir
> at least, though? e.g. libs/plasma/superkaramba/ .. that way we will know
> what those files are for.

I haven't splited the files into seperated dirs because it's basically just
one function that I added.

Instead of using KPluginInfo in PlasmaAppletItem I use a QMap to pass the
plugin information to PlasmaAppletItem now. So there is no need for a
SuperKarambaItem anymore. Patch attached.

doesn't work. I would need to modify the mimetype data passing to also
include arguments for the Applet for that. I'm fine with that limitation.

Also, for my taste the buttons in the Applet Browser are wrong positioned. In
krunner the cancel button is on the right and the launch button on the left.
It's exactly opposite in the Applet Browser.

Bye
Alex