[Panel-devel] Facebook Plasma Engine and applet

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:01:12 CEST 2007

> They admit that Even a closed source app
> not really protect the key, but they are having some internal discussion
> about how to proceed, so I don't really want to jump the gun.

Okay, seems fair enough.  We have time for them to discuss.

Thanks for the fix, I was able to start the applet successfully.  A
couple of problems remain:

- It asks for me to login each time the applet is used ( I am checking
the 'Save my login' button )
- There seems to be a maximum time between opening the browser and a
successful login.  The first time I tried I took too long and
authentication failed.

Regards,
Robert.