[Panel-devel] KCategorizedItemsView for Plasma Applet Browser in SVN

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 21:43:20 CEST 2007

It is a general purpose displaying component with categories a on the left
side, search bar and filters on the top. (the thing we've discussed earlier
on this list)

The state of the widget is as follows:
* The UI layout is finished
* Abstract classes for models/items defined
* All filtering capabilities working (categories, search and special filters)

What needs to be done:
* The Delegate for the items. The curent implementation of the delegate only
renders the item in a fancy [but ugly] way, but does not provide the favorite
alteration icon, nor 'more details' option.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART:
Since I have no time to continue working on this at the moment (exams, bloody
exams), I have submitted the code to the SVN.
(trunk/playground/base/plasma/appletbrowser/)

So are there any wolonteers for the only TODO item that needs to be finished
before it can be used in Plasma?

Cheers, Ivan

p.s. I hate QT's model/view design...

--
I am a spokesman for a better way of living
Love is the word and it can be heard