[Panel-devel] [Announce] FileBrowser data engine for plasma

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Wed Jul 11 13:32:49 CEST 2007

Hello!

On Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2007, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> I'm asking this because the current 3.5.x dialog for adding applets to
> panel is almost completely useless if you do not know exactly what you are
> searching for, and it has less than 40 items on my system.

...and it opens with a height that gives space to two items from that rather
long list.

I fully agree that there should be a better solution and by default a bigger
window. :)

How does the user get/start a plasmoid off the web? If the user has to first
install and then run it from the dialogue mentioned above, it might be
sensible to have a "new plasmoids"-category too.

Sven