[Panel-devel] [Announce] FileBrowser data engine for plasma

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:42:33 CEST 2007

> hm.. in a couple of weeks we're going to need to gather somewhere (irc?)
> and figure out where we are going to put the various bits of code that are
> gathering in playground/ of which there is a growing amount =)

You've reminded me of something, since there will be (at least I hope so) a
large amount of different plasmoids available, should we put them into
categories?

I'm asking this because the current 3.5.x dialog for adding applets to panel
is almost completely useless if you do not know exactly what you are
searching for, and it has less than 40 items on my system.

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind