[Panel-devel] data engine config

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 05:14:46 CET 2007

[darnit, kmail, replies go to the mailinglist, not myself!]

timing bugfix attached. since QTime::currentTime().msec() is a number < 1000
and there is no function that provides the number of milliseconds since
midnight, I decided it was more sensible to just store the QTime and take
advantage of its methods designed for doing this stuff.

things I'm unsure about:
-shouldn't the timestamp be updated when the data is cleared?
-should the timestamp be initialized to the current time instead of left null
(which behaves mostly like midnight)? just a nitpick
-this does *not* fix the issues with time difference > 24 hours, or daylight
savings weirdness. perhaps we should just go straight to QDateTime instead -
but then we'd get seconds, not milliseconds.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com