[Panel-devel] Kickoff should require click to change tabs

Brian Beck brian.beck76 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:13:30 CET 2007

I've only been using KDE 4 full time for about a week, but I find I
accidentally select a kickoff tab nearly everytime I click the K-Menu
button.  Perhaps I do this because I haven't been using kickoff that long,
and need to train myself not to let my mouse go over the tabs.  I do think
though in the debate of hover vs. click that there should be one way of
doing it so that when an administrator goes from machine to machine they
don't need to relearn the system based on an individuals defaults.

If the decision is made to go to click, I wouldn't mind coding that.

-- Brian