[Panel-devel] Icons settings in the desktop config gui

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Dec 13 20:39:58 CET 2007

On Thursday 13 December 2007, Christopher Blauvelt wrote:
> In order to make icons more configurable I was going to add to the desktop
> config GUI some switches to allow people to enable/disable certain
> features.

great =) which features?

> The current GUI seems geared toward the background image.  I

yes

> would like to make the current GUI a tab and add icon settings into another
> tab.

this depends on the answer to the above question. if the answer is "turn icons
off" then we don't want a whole other tab for that. if there are multiple
options that do belong in the UI maybe we do. if you can share a bit more
about what you're planning on doing as far as configurable features go, that
would be very helpful.