[Panel-devel] Icons settings in the desktop config gui

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:40:05 CET 2007

In order to make icons more configurable I was going to add to the desktop
config GUI some switches to allow people to enable/disable certain
features.  The current GUI seems geared toward the background image.  I
would like to make the current GUI a tab and add icon settings into another
tab.  I just wanted to throw this out there to see if anybody had any
questions/comments/concern/religious conflicts.
Chris