[Panel-devel] Messing up the panel

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 09:52:10 CET 2007

Hello!

I hope this was not just a single revision, but I encountered the following:

Drag the network-plasmoid to the panel, this results in a big white space on
the panel and the user cannot remove the plasmoid.

If one logs out and back in, there is a huge icon on the panel and one can
remove the network-plasmoid, but it results in a very small panel which
displays half of the digi-clock outside its area.

Since there will always be plasmoids that could mess-up the panel and logging
out/in is not a way to solve this, the panle has to become more robust to
cope with the users' experiments. Espeically since Plasma is new to KDE and
fun to play with.

Sven