[Panel-devel] Messing up the panel

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 10:37:35 CET 2007

On Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007, Sven Burmeister wrote:
> If one logs out and back in, there is a huge icon on the panel and one can
> remove the network-plasmoid, but it results in a very small panel which
> displays half of the digi-clock outside its area.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3122/bildschirmfoto4ol7.png

And another issue whcih I'm not sure if it is related to this or not. If I
remove the network-monitor from the panel and the desktop, log out and back
in they appear again. Plasma does save its settings though, since other
plasmoids do not re-appear.

Sven