[Panel-devel] Adding multiple applets at once (mainly for Aaron)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:16:15 CEST 2007

> that's why we won't actually d'n'd a live version of the applet but use the
> included snapshot. this needs to be added to the PackageMetaInfo class ...
OK...

I have a small question about adding applets - how to invoke it from an
external application (applet browser). The d'n'd works fine, but I need to
have a Add Applet button aswell.

The secnod is GHNS. Will plasma support it internaly or I need to do something
for it in the browser?

Cheers

--
Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.