[Panel-devel] KDE4 Features Ideas Wiki

Zbigniew Braniecki zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:15:03 CET 2006

On 3/7/06, Matt Broadstone <mbroadst at gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally I think a lot of the ideas there regarding plasma would be
> better placed in our wiki (plasma.kde.org/wiki) wherever you see fit.
> As for everything else on your wiki, it would respectively be placed
> on other projects wiki's. I really don't see much of a point for a
> wiki just for KDE4 ideas as we have project wikis, irc, forums, and
> mailinglists. We already have sections on our wiki that discuss
> possible ideas for plasma's future, full with discussion sections if
> needed.

Great! I'm happy to go this way and move whatever idea is worth to
plasma or kde wiki. It would also give me a clue which ideas are
interesting for you ;)

So, feel free to move the bits you want into new places, and, if
possible, link the new places in the articles on my wiki so people can
see where it was moved.

Greetings
Zbigniew Braniecki