[Panel-devel] KDE4 Features Ideas Wiki

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Tue Mar 7 14:19:51 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 7. März 2006 06:38, schrieb Matt Broadstone:
> Personally I think a lot of the ideas there regarding plasma would be
> better placed in our wiki (plasma.kde.org/wiki) wherever you see fit.
> As for everything else on your wiki, it would respectively be placed
> on other projects wiki's. I really don't see much of a point for a
> wiki just for KDE4 ideas as we have project wikis, irc, forums, and
> mailinglists. We already have sections on our wiki that discuss
> possible ideas for plasma's future, full with discussion sections if
> needed.
>
> Anyway, just a thought.

IMHO it might make sense to have a place to consolidate all the different
ideas in the different subprojects. They might inspire each other and lead to
joined forces. So something like a superwiki could be very usefull to see
what is going on at other places inside KDE, where new ideas are woven by yet
outsiders etc. Kind of ideas/plans broker.

Well, just another thought :P

Regards
Friedrich