[Panel-devel] KDE4 Features Ideas Wiki

Zbigniew Braniecki zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:28:07 CET 2006

2006/3/6, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> what do you wish to accomplish in going public? with all the dead links to
> kde-artists.org =( and the fact that none of this is actually guaranteed to
> appear in kde4, i'm not sure what would be gained? i've bookmarked the wiki
> for future reference and perhaps posting a link to it on kde-usability would
> be useful as well

Yea, so let me explain what I wanted to archive. My plan was to get a
few people around the wiki who could improve those "articles", add new
links (to replace the dead links to kde-artists) etc.

Do you find it useless? Do you think that it should just stay where it
is without being touched (eventually with fixed links once kde-artists
is up)? I'm seeking the best way to help, nothing more :)

I think that I see the problem with misunderstanding that it's just a
set of ideas (not the actual "feature list for kde4") so it could be
misleading and a source of FUD.
On the other hand I'd like to see people who are working on
kde-look.org in section KDE4 Brainstorming and people who were
contributing to kde-artists forum to help me, cause for example in
Discussion page of this article you'll find many articles that I
selected but had no time to describe before kde-artists forum went
down and now I don't remember those ideas...

Erm, shortcut - It's up to you, I just want to help, if you prefer not
to make too much buzz now, I'll respect your advice :)

Greetings
Zbigniew Braniecki