[Panel-devel] KDE4 Features Ideas Wiki

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 6 23:00:10 CET 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 11:43, Zbigniew Braniecki wrote:
>  2006/3/4, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
>  > On Friday 03 March 2006 19:36, Zbigniew Braniecki wrote:
>  > >  So, if you're a KDE dev and have a second, take a look at those
>  > >  community ideas, if you like any of them, comment that so community
>  > >  knows what to work on and what to ignore!!!
>  >
>  > thanks zbigniew.. i'll look at these over the weekend.. cheers!
>
>  Ok, any feedback? Can I go public with this wiki (dot.kde.org, etc.?)

what do you wish to accomplish in going public? with all the dead links to
kde-artists.org =( and the fact that none of this is actually guaranteed to
appear in kde4, i'm not sure what would be gained? i've bookmarked the wiki
for future reference and perhaps posting a link to it on kde-usability would
be useful as well