[Panel-devel] /kdebase/workspace/kicker/kicker/ui compilation errors

headrift headrift at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 22:55:47 CEST 2006

I've been working at making /kdebase/workspace/kicker/kicker/ui compile,
since monday's update wasn't doing that.

I'm wondering is if anyone else had this problem, or was working on fixing
it.  I don't claim that what I've done with it is functional, and was hoping
that someone with more know-how was working on it - I'm a n00b by any
measure, and don't know my way around KDE/Qt objects that well yet.

I'd be happy to keep working on it - I can resolve compiler errors okay -
but I have no illusions about it working properly at the end of the day.

 - Ross