[Panel-devel] Build environiment and Coding contributes

Riccardo Iaconelli info at ruphy.com
Wed Oct 5 20:51:51 CEST 2005

I've some question about howto contribute?
Reading the e-mail of Matt Broadstone about how to build a kde environiment
and trying it, I've also unfortunately seen, that it doesn't work at all:
some directories have changed name, some others changed contents and the last
ones have changed location.
So I'm asking you how to begin to develop.
How software I need?
For what I can use it?
How I can obtain it?
Something other that I have to know?

Thank you very much!
-Riccardo

P.S.
I think that it's a good idea bring answers to this message into the wiki,
more accessibile to new developers than the archive of this mailng list. (At
minimum we could link the wiki and this thread)

--
We've found out that Windows isn't a virus.
Viruses works.