[Panel-devel] Build environiment and Coding contributes

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:22:13 CEST 2005

Well, others have asked for similar items in the past, and  I've been
told that the wiki is to be used by developers who are already up and
running.

But that answer doesn't change the need for people to have a
step-by-step approach to set up an environment.

I'm not coding for Plasma (for which all the developers are probably
thankful), so these steps would just be speculation on my part.

Hopefully someone can chime in?
Wade