[Panel-devel] CORRECT: I'm Riccardo.

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Sun Oct 2 17:25:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

For tasks, please visit: http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/tasks

And it looks like you've already signed up for a task, which is great.

To read the archives of posting on this mailing list, please visit:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/panel-devel/

It goes without saying that if you plan to contribute code, that you
should understand subversion, have a svn account be able to pull this
project's code successfully and build it successfully.  If you've
already done so, then fantastic.  If not, then make sure to ask
questions on this list while you get there.

Even though this project has gotten press recently, remember that it's
still in the Requirements, Design and Analysis phase.  So there's not
some super-cool super-secret coding effort that's going on that we're
not telling you about.  Unless there is and no one's telling *me* about
it, in which case we're in the same boat :).

Wade