[Panel-devel] CORRECT: I'm Riccardo.

Riccardo Iaconelli info at ruphy.com
Sun Oct 2 11:31:38 CEST 2005

Alle 15:00, venerd́ 30 settembre 2005, Wade Olson ha scritto:
>Please also review what new contents are out on the wiki and the
>kde-artists forum if you haven't already done so.
>
>http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/
>http://kde-artists.org/main/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,48/expv,0/board,5.0
>
>The archives of this mailing list are probably also worthwhile to get
>up to speed on the project.

I had visited yet the wiki and the forum but I havn't found any useful
information.  Could someone give me something more detailed or give me othes
links (also links to some thread into the archive of this ML)? The Matt
Broadstone's e-mail doesn't work because (I think) lots of folders had
changed name.

> Right now, I think that some of the developers are heading to a Linux
> conference in Ohio, so don't won't if it takes a bit for people to get
> back to you.

Wade, do you have any idea about the times it will take?

Regards,
-Riccardo

--
We've found out that Windows isn't a virus.
Viruses works.