[Panel-devel] kicker is a mess

Vinay Khaitan vkhaitan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:05:35 CEST 2005

As far as kicker code is concerned, I think, a code comprehension tool can
be easily used for this purpose.
In kdevelop, you can import kicker and see all its inheritance diagram.
In source-navigator, you can have much better view of all
crossreference,inheritance heirarchy plus many other things.

I think, codes must be documented, but kicker is not a mess.