[Panel-devel] Superkaramba Icon

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Mon Jun 27 16:19:54 CEST 2005

On Monday 27 June 2005 16:53, A. Wiedenbruch wrote:
> Here is a demo patch with dynamic menues. Three changing elements is a bit
> too much I fear.

I agree.

> How about a moving it in a submenu. Like the action menu
> in Konqueror?

Sounds good.

> I thought about adding a switch to the theme dialog, but I don't know how
> to to it nice. A button with "Hide/Show Sys tray Icon",  a menu, a config
> dialog?

I want to keep similar look in theme dialog that coming applet dialog has
(http://aseigo.bddf.ca/dms/32/202_addappletdialog.png) so I don't want to
change that. Well I also want to keep it clean. Maybe adding config dialog to
systray icon menu or in theme menu if icon is hidden. It would also be more
consistent with other kde apps that have systray icon selection in configure
dialog.

Petri