[Panel-devel] Superkaramba Icon

A. Wiedenbruch mail at wiedenbruch.de
Mon Jun 27 17:34:39 CEST 2005

> > How about a moving it in a submenu. Like the action menu
> > in Konqueror?
>
> Sounds good.
With seeing both I think I prefer the former.

> > I thought about adding a switch to the theme dialog, but I don't know how
> > to to it nice. A button with "Hide/Show Sys tray Icon",  a menu, a config
> > dialog?
>
> I want to keep similar look in theme dialog that coming applet dialog has
> (http://aseigo.bddf.ca/dms/32/202_addappletdialog.png) so I don't want to
> change that. Well I also want to keep it clean. Maybe adding config dialog
> to systray icon menu or in theme menu if icon is hidden. It would also be
> more consistent with other kde apps that have systray icon selection in
> configure dialog.

Hmm, don't understand it.

Speaking of the Themes Dialog, there are a few thinks I don't like currently
- The horizontal scrollbar is always shown
- Can't open themes with double click
- The dialog should have an icon
- When SK is crashing new themes are gone from the list
- What about uninstalling a theme?
- No Theme names and descriptions (perhaps with the new theme format?)

Ciao
Alex