[Panel-devel] KDE4

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 21:03:21 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 20:23, Matt Broadstone wrote:
<snip a lot of misconceptions>

You both seem to be rather confused and unfortunately I'm rather busy
right now so I can't be writing long emails. I'd like to suggest that
anyone who's a little confused about graphics with Qt4/X11 come to
#plasma-devel during weekend. I'll be there all weekend trying to
answer all possible question. As to the graphics framework of plasma
just please let me do it. We can discuss it once we're all on the same
page with regards to what is and what isn't possible with Qt 4 and
X.Org as of now. So like I said, I'll be on #plasma-devel during the
weekend, if you would like to discuss anything graphics related just
come on irc and talk to me :)

Zack

--
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.