[Panel-devel] KDE4

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Tue Jun 21 21:11:27 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 21:03, Zack Rusin wrote:
> As to the graphics framework of plasma just please let me do it.
I guess nobody else would volunteer for this :)

> So like I said, I'll be on #plasma-devel during the
> weekend, if you would like to discuss anything graphics related just
> come on irc and talk to me :)
Sounds good. Actually I wanted to ask you some things about this at Karlsruhe,
unfortunately I had to do some organizational stuff for the LinuxTag KDE
booth and had to leave soon.

An IRC meeting about this would be nice...
Can we agree on a more precise date, so that everyone interested can join?
Sometime on Sunday would be fine for me.

Hans