[Panel-devel] wrapping up for 3.5

Barış Metin baris at uludag.org.tr
Thu Jun 2 02:26:14 CEST 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 02:36, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > Fred said that he had done the work for quicklauncher. I can work for the
> > clock applet, as the starting point.
>
> yes, i've received patches from Fred already and will be looking at them
> later today.
>
> btw, patches should be sent to this email list now not to me personally.
> let's take advantage of the parallelizable nature of open source devel and
> not rely on me as the sole bottleneck =)

I've prepared a quick one for clock applet. The patch is attached. And you can
see it in action at
http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~baris/img/clock-tipping.jpg

I'd like to disable the tipping just for clock applet, when the calendar is
shown and re-enable it afterwards. I couldn't find a way to do it with
current KickerTip. What do you think?

> > An other one is bold text for K menu button which gives a more polished
> > look.
>
> yeah, the text could look better indeed. please feel free to work on it.
> btw, did you catch my changes to that code the other day? e.g. RTL fixes
> and whatnot?

Yes, I've seen your fixes at r420030. It's more cleaner now :).

> ok. please discuss them when you feel ready if i haven't started such a
> thread by then =)

OK :).

--
Barış Metin