[Panel-devel] wrapping up for 3.5

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jun 2 01:36:57 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 04:17, Barış Metin wrote:
> > 	o finish the KickerTip-ization of the panel. in particular, the clock
> > and quicklauncher should use KickerTip
>
> Fred said that he had done the work for quicklauncher. I can work for the
> clock applet, as the starting point.

yes, i've received patches from Fred already and will be looking at them later
today.

btw, patches should be sent to this email list now not to me personally. let's
take advantage of the parallelizable nature of open source devel and not rely
on me as the sole bottleneck =)

> [...]
> I'm also intrested in some of the other tasks bu I want to go step by step.
> You know for know with baby steps :).

good plan.

> An other one is bold text for K menu button which gives a more polished
> look.

yeah, the text could look better indeed. please feel free to work on it. btw,
did you catch my changes to that code the other day? e.g. RTL fixes and
whatnot?

> And there are some others but we
> can talk over tham later on.

ok. please discuss them when you feel ready if i haven't started such a thread
by then =)