[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba roadmap for 3.5 freeze

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 07:53:07 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 08:05 +0300, Petri Damsten wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 June 2005 02:20, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> > I'd like to get some ideas in addition to what's being actively
> > developed right now for the freeze.
> > - systray and theme dialog reworking
> > - Welcome form (I was already working on embedding NewStuff here, but
> > suggestions are always welcome)
>
> It could just open systray theme dialog.
That being the case, the welcome dialog may not be needed any longer.
We could just use the same dialog for the left click systray and the
welcome splash.  I was considering embedding the KNewStuff into the
welcome form, but that's a bit more than is needed IMO.

> I would also like to release at least some superkaramba release candidates in
> suorceforge before KDE 3.5. With new zipped themes there are propably some
> things that we haven't think of. It would be good if makers of e.g.
> LiquidWeather could test zip themes.
Agreed.  We(I) can contact Matt and have him give a go at using zipped
themes to get some feedback.  I like to keep him in the loop.  Maybe he
should be on this list as well?