[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba roadmap for 3.5 freeze

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Wed Jun 1 07:05:41 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 02:20, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> I'd like to get some ideas in addition to what's being actively
> developed right now for the freeze.
> - systray and theme dialog reworking
> - Welcome form (I was already working on embedding NewStuff here, but
> suggestions are always welcome)

It could just open systray theme dialog.

I would also like to release at least some superkaramba release candidates in
suorceforge before KDE 3.5. With new zipped themes there are propably some
things that we haven't think of. It would be good if makers of e.g.
LiquidWeather could test zip themes.

Petri