[Panel-devel] New Guy (with a question)

Fabricio "segfault" Cannini segfault.br at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:52:41 CEST 2005

Yes i want to be one more of you.
Don't expect tons of LOC's coming from me, but instead,
but i can help with UI design, d11n (documentation) & i18n,
and even my mom's impressions about it. ;-D
(YES, i mean serious about the mom thing,
'cause i believe this is the best source of comments, insightful hints,
and everything about how "the average user" thinks when using a computer.)

And, just to start a (i hope useful) discussion,
what do you people think about this here project:

http://liihs.irit.fr/dragice/foldndrop/
http://www.kmonos.net/lib/orimado.en.html

My Opinion?
Now this is what i call "eye-candy" stuff.
Yes, If we're looking for "I WANT ONE OF THESE!!!" eye-candy,
this is something to think about and put in the 'todo' list.
I know about the issues to have something like this in KDE,
(X.Org extensions, etc, etc) but this is the kind of thing
that makes people twist their necks and say "wow!! how do you do this??"
Then (with a dirty smile) you say: "You mean this, not hard, it's Linux!!"
Guess that's it.

See you.

--
KDE: