[Panel-devel] New Guy (with a question)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 21 00:44:26 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 02:52, Fabricio "segfault" Cannini wrote:
> Don't expect tons of LOC's coming from me, but instead,
> but i can help with UI design, d11n (documentation) & i18n,
> and even my mom's impressions about it. ;-D

ah, perfect! we certainly need more bodies in this department. jess hall is
coordinating documentation, so you'll probably work with her on that and i'm
certain she'll appreciate the help =)

UI design and mom-testing: also valuable =)

> http://liihs.irit.fr/dragice/foldndrop/
> http://www.kmonos.net/lib/orimado.en.html

i think this is extremely limited in usefulness and requires fairly good
hand/mouse coordination ... however --->

> My Opinion?
> Now this is what i call "eye-candy" stuff.

yes, on this i whole heartedly agree =)

oische is working on these kinds of things and i hope to have many such USEFUL
eye-candy items in plasma by the time all is said and done.