[Panel-devel] New Guy

Derek Ditch derek at ditch.name
Wed Jul 20 04:53:03 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

I really want to get involved in KDE development.  I figured this is
the place to be.  I've got some ideas, "visions" if you will.  So far
that's all I got :-\, but I think I share the same vision you all
have for the next generation of desktop.  I'll go into them in more
detail later when I think it is appropriate and I've got the time to
fully explain it.

For now though, I'm gonna take the suggestions from Matt's e-mail on
diving into a KDE4 development environment.  Hopefully, after not too
long, I'll have something constructive to add to the source tree once
I see where everything is headed.  If anyone has any suggestions on
something that you'd prefer I start to toy with, lemme know.

Derek
(a.k.a 'dcode' on Freenode)