[Panel-devel] Helping Out

Colin Thomsen colin at freeshell.org
Wed Jul 13 15:24:10 CEST 2005

Howdy,

I'm interested in helping out with KDE and the Plasma project looked
pretty interesting to me. I've already contacted Aaron and he gave me a
few pointers for getting started, but I've reached a point where
compilation fails and was wondering if you could help me out.

This is what I've done so far:
- Got an svn copy of kde4 versions of qt-copy, kdelibs and kdebase
- Built qt-copy
- Built kdelibs

I'm up to building kdebase, but have the following compile error:
doc/kappfinder/Makefile.am: no rule to create target:
/mnt/hdb6/kde/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/kde-man.xsl(./doc/kappfinder/kappfinder.1)

Can somebody please help me get past this problem?

Cheers,

Colin